Happy Mom's Day...


My mother is just an ordinary woman. There's nothing special about her. She's simple. She's not a beauty queen. She'a not a professor as well.

However, for me, she's my life. She's the one who really knows me like the back of her hand. Whenever there's something that bugs my mind, she can detect it straightaway from the way I speak and the way I behave. She can read my mind indeed. She's the one whom I can turn to in times of sadness and the one whom I can happily share my joy with.

Me and my mother are not always in a harmonious relationship. A lot of times, we don't see eye to eye with each other on certain matters. She sometimes tries to impose what she believes to me, while I am a stubborn person myself, often leading to disputes and fierce arguments. But, it takes less than a day for us to settle down and start having a nice coversation again. And those disputes, those fierce arguments do not subdue her love to me and never stop me from loving her either.

My mother is indeed my life.
by: EP
Share this article :
 
Comments
0 Comments

Posting Komentar

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. info-kes.com - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger